Welcome to Dick Lumpkin’s Auto Body
We welcome you to our website. We are pleased to share with you some information regarding our organization to better serve all of your collision repair, painting, towing, or mechanical needs.
Our services include 24/7 towing, body work, paint, and mechanical repair for everything on the road… including cars, semi-trucks, RVs, trailers, and more!
Whether you have a minor dent or a major reconstruction, including major frame repairs, a simple oil change, or a major mechanical repair, or even if you just locked your keys in your car, the professionals at Lumpkin’s are committed and ready to deliver their award winning customer service and quality workmanship
Dick Lumpkin’s Auto Body Inc., has been in business and proudly servicing Piqua and the surrounding communities since 1962. Family is invested in every aspect of work we do. Going into it’s third generation, Lumpkins started out simply in auto body repair and painting, but we have grown to encompass a one-stop-shop for auto repairs. In addition to our award winning collision repair and painting, we preform all types of mechanical services from oil changes to engine repair. No Job is to big or to small! Whether you have a personal auto or company fleet including services to semi trucks and trailers, boats and various watercraft, motorcycles and recreational vehicles, our state of the art facility is designed to take care of all you auto repair needs. Lumpkin’s provides 24hr roadside assistance and towing.
"My certified technicians and I have worked hard to be the leader in our industry. We appreciate every customer that comes though our doors and are thankful for the opportunity to serve you. We will continue to provide quality repairs and outstanding customer service to get you back on the road or water. "Got a bump? Call Lump!""
- Mike Lumpkin, Owner
Your Car, Your Choice
Dick Lumpkins Auto Body is a proud Collision Fix member. CollisionFix.com is the Consumer Advocate for America’s finest Collision Repair Auto-Body Shops!
Don’t let your insurance company steer you to a body shop that uses cheap parts or shortcut fixes. You have the right to choose a collision specialist that will repair your car back to its original condition or better.
As a collision fix member, we meet the following standards:
- Use only quality replacement parts that meet Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM) Specifications in terms of Fit, Finish, safety, and performance.
- Explained and allow you to have the right to choose a repair facility that’s committed to bringing your car back to its original safe pre loss condition.
- Have the updated training and equipment necessary to provide processes and materials to render a proper and thorough repair that meets “Best Industry Practices”
- Act in an expeditious and responsible manner as to avoid unnecessary delays, costs and avoidable inconvenience.
- To stay connected and keep the customer informed of the progress thru the repair process.
24 Hour Towing
Accidents happen at the worst time. Thankfully we are here for you anytime you need us
Light Duty Towing
- Pickup Trucks
Medium Duty Towing
- 1-ton Trucks
- Commercial Trucks
- Large Vans
Emergency Roadside Services
- Lock Outs
- Flat Tires
- Jump Starts
- Gas Delivery